Need a special holiday stuffing for Shrimp, Clams or for a side dish? Stuffing out of a box don't cut it? We've got you covered.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Thick bacon -- 1 Pound
Green onion -- 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
Chopped celery -- 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Minced garlic -- 1 Tablespoon
Lemon -- 1 , juice extracted
Parsley -- 2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
Baked crackers -- 2 Box, crushed
Unsalted butter -- 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melt
Salt -- 1 Pinch
Ground black peppercorns -- To Taste
Chicken broth -- 1 Cup (16 tbs) (or more)
Clams -- 1 Pound
Shrimp -- 1 Pound
1. Grill bacon on indirect heat for about an hour. Place foil below bacon to collect bacon fat. Chop bacon and set aside.
2. In a pot steam clams until they open up. Take the meat out of the shell and chop.
3. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add chopped bacon, and clam.
5. Drop garlic, celery, green onion, parsley, and crackers. Mix well.
6. Season it with salt and pepper.
7. Pour melted butter and gradually add chicken stock to make the mixture moist.
8. Add lemon juice and mix to combine. Set it aside.
9. Butterfly shrimps as shown in the video, and place them on baking sheet.
10. Also place some clam shells on the baking sheet.
11. Stuff shrimp and clam shells with bacon mixture.
12. Place the baking sheet on indirect heat and grill for about 25 minutes. Remove sheet from the grill.