Surf & Turf, the way it should be served..!The BBQ Pit Boys cook up some Delmonico Steak, King Crab, Sausages, Shrimp, Sea Scallops, Peppers, Onions, Clams, Mussels, and turn some Yardbirds on their Junkyard table.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
BBQ Table – Optional if you would like to build a BBQ Table like the one shown in the video, we show you how it is done in our video for Junkyard Steaks. You can see it at this link.
Delmonico Steak or your favorite steak – cut into strips
King Crab Legs
Little Neck Clams
Bell Peppers – cut into slices
Onions – cut into large chunks
Your favorite seasonings
Your Favorite Condiments
1. Set up your grill for Direct heating – Hot coals covering the whole bottom of grill
2. Load up the wooden skewers with your personal choice of veggies and meat, season with your favorite seasoning, drizzle with olive oil and place them on the grill to cook.
3. While skewers are cooking cut the steak into strips and season
4. After the skewers are done load up the grill with crab legs, steak, sausage, scallops, steak etc. It’s pit masters choice, there is no limit to what you cook.
5. After the steak and crab is done put the mussels and clams on the grill, drizzle with olive oil and cover the grill with the lid
6. Mussels and clams will be done when they open up.