Cheese Chicken Wings are delicious and fun to eat with this easy to grill barbeque sweet or Hot Wings recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED:
Whole Chicken Wings
Cheese (mild or hot)
1. Wash and dry some whole chicken wings (tips on).
2. Add 3-4 chicken wings to a skewer, as shown.
3. Coat wings with a blend of olive oil and soy sauce.
4. Sprinkle on your favorite chicken rub or just granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Place the chicken wing racks in a shallow pan in a 325f-250f grill, opposite the hot coals (indirect heat).
6. Pour some beer into the pan for steaming and added moisture.
7. Cover the grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove the chicken and pan.
9. Place the wing racks back on the grill, again opposite the coals.
10. With the grill cover on, grill for another 20-30 minutes to brown. Cooking time will vary, depending on how many wings you are grilling and how hot your grill is.
11. When done, and just before removing the chicken wing racks from the grill, place chunks of hot or mild cheese directly on each wing to melt!
12. Remove when the cheese is melted or caramelized