Hot Wing Kebabs
Wings , BBQ
Hot Wing Kebabs / Kabobs / kebobs , call em what you like, these quick and easy chicken wings real tasty and perfect for snacking and a side or make a bunch of them as part of a main course.
- Chicken Wings
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 6 Tbsp Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp White vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Habanero chipotle Sauce( use your favorite hot sauce )
- freshly chopped scallion / spring onion
- Place the wingettes and drumettes onto skewers and baste with the combined ingredients. best to keep the the wingettes and drumettes separated as they have slightly different cooking times, also be sure to leave a small space between each to allow for even cooking.
- Cook over direct heat and rotate ands baste often, ensure you have a good gap between the heat source and use metal skewers if you can, they don’t burn out or catch fire like the bamboo skewers.
- Cook until browned with an internal temp of 165 f.
- Serve hot with freshly chopped scallion / spring onion.