Filet Mignon - a melt in your mouth tender cut of beef steak that deserves to be in a burger bun. But it needs some flavor to make it stand out. And this simple off the shelf recipe does the trick. You have to check this out.
Soup mix -- 1 Packet (dry Onion soup mix or use your favorite mix)
Green onion -- 1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1. Preheat grill to 300 degree F.
2. Cut and remove the sliver skin of beef. Chop it into 1-1 ½ inch thick pieces.
3. Place bacon on grill over indirect flame. Cover and cook for an hour. Remove from grill and chop 4 slices for sauce.
4. For sauce, in a bowl combine sour cream, soup mix, chopped bacon, and green onion.
5. Coat steak with oil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Place meat on grill and cook on medium heat for few minutes on each side or until done.
7. Serve steak with bun, sauce, crisped bacon, and topping of your choice.