Thai Stick Chicken Wings
Wings , Appetizers , Chicken
Raise your swords and check out these BBQ Pit Boys Chicken Wings grilled on skewers…And this chicken recipe is real easy to do for tailgating and at your Pit. Coconut Milk courtesy of Acme, Coyote Free guaranteed or your money back..
- Chicken Wings, separated drumettes and wingettes work best for even cooking
- 600 mls coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Peanut butter
- 2/3 cup crushed peanuts
- 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Fresh Red Chilis
- Fresh Green Chilis
- Fresh Cilantro/Coriander
- 1 fresh Lime
- Combine the coconut milk, peanut butter and Cayenne pepper powder and mix well.
- Skewer the chicken wings with space between each wingette / drumette for even cooking.
- Place the skewered chicken wings over a charcoal fire, far enough away to allow time to cook reasonably slowly. baste and rotate often. The constant rotation and basting give best results.
- Once cooked, finely grate lime zest over the wings, add a good coating of finely chopped cilantro add the crushed peanuts and chopped fresh red and green chilis.
- Serve hot with plenty of cold beer.